The welcome to UMOS thread.

Bryant said:
You weren't opened with welcome arms by me. Not by me !! No way !! I think you suck bullfrog's asses personally. Carry your lame ass over to the GM forum or go play in the traffic !! :D Ha ha ha you know you rule TSO !! It has been a true pleasure talking with you over the past year !! You are officially not a Nooob anymore. :loco:
Hey, look, there's Bryant's ASS again! :D Thanks buddy, I appreciate your off-handed compliment. Here's to many more years of good times with good friends on UMOS!

Oh, and YAAAAY! I've lost my rookie stripe!:hotjump:

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
My name's Sheena and I live about 8 miles outside Glasgow in a town called Paisley which is pretty boring. .......... Love live rock n roll!!!!

Don't feel bad dear. Phenix City Alabama USA isn't exactly the entertainment capital of the world. Welcome aboard dear. I am Bryant. I am from Alabama and I am gay. I am secretely in love with Wyvern AND Hawk. Don't tell him that though. Something about handsome bald men....

Ha ha ha I am joking dear. Welcome to the board.

Bryant

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Oh, and YAAAAY! I've lost my rookie stripe!:hotjump:

Long ago, long ago if you didn't noticed before :D

I guess a noob become a regular after posting continously for what 3 months or so? In anycase is also a matter of quality and returning. And surely you had done those extensively (we still in owe to you for the banner).

As for the rest of the newbies they seem to be on the right track, so again welcome to the pit.

NP: Vindex - 'Children Of Tomorrow'