Welcome to the board!

I really don't like to be called a "newbie" maybe "anubis" will do :tickled:

Thanks mate for the warm though! :wave:

Pabla said:
I really don't like to be called a "newbie" maybe "anubis" will do :tickled:

Thanks mate for the warm though! :wave:

Ha ha ha Pabla the NOOB !!! HA ha ha just teasing. Good to see some new faces. fangface is getting uglier by the day. Ha ha ha j/k fang. >:p~

Bryant

heh so far this has been a really productive\friendly forum... used to post in the iced earth forum until every thread became an argument thread full of flamers

BlindPanzer said:
heh so far this has been a really productive\friendly forum... used to post in the iced earth forum until every thread became an argument thread full of flamers
Yep, this bunch is a collection of mature and quality fans and posters and well then there is me. :loco: I am the court jester here I suppose, but it's all in fun. We are building a Tad Morose army to "Take on the World" and we are happy to have you in uniform. Salute !!

Bryant

BlindPanzer said:
It surely is...I really don't appreciate where fans take over a forum just to trash other people, and all they do is make threads about ANYTHING but the specific's band music or if they do make any threads that are music related they are not used for constructive debate or criticism for that matter but only to see who posts what so that they can in their own childish way get off on it.

I am not saying I don't like off-topic threads, they are fun if properly used...but I think that most of us come here for the purpose of meeting other fans of music to be able to discuss in a friendly manner and also to learn about other band's music etc...I have found many cool bands through the internet and will continue to do so :)

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha Pabla the NOOB !!! HA ha ha just teasing. Good to see some new faces. fangface is getting uglier by the day. Ha ha ha j/k fang. >:p~

Bryant

Hahahaha! I am more partial to "Anubis" ;)
And who said I wasn't ugly....hehehe now you are stuck with all us ugly people :tickled:

HELLcome everybody....it's cool to see you guys keep the forum so active lately. I have a hard time following all the posts these days. I need more time, damn it.

Try being a night owl Gauny...that's how I do it :tickled: ...then again I never get much sleep :ill: thanks for the hellcome ;)

Pabla said:
Try being a night owl Gauny...that's how I do it :tickled: ...then again I never get much sleep :ill: thanks for the hellcome ;)

Ha ha ha yep me too. My bedtime is usually about 4 AM, but then again I work second shift. :yuk: In other words, THIS IS my social life. :err: Needless to say, I am not the best person to be around when there is a problem with my ISP (though to their credit it is rare.)

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha yep me too. My bedtime is usually about 4 AM, but then again I work second shift. :yuk: In other words, THIS IS my social life. :err: Needless to say, I am not the best person to be around when there is a problem with my ISP (though to their credit it is rare.)

Bryant

:D I just have odd sleeping habits...I usually wake up at 2am and stay awake until it's time for me to go to work, hence averaging about 4 hours of sleep each night, I can't help it I just love the night ;) Then again a lot of gigs out here in LA are during the week and/or on a Sunday :ill:

dargormudshark said:
I wake up about 4 in the afternoon and hang out on the forum and practice guitar and watch reruns of "Mash" until 8 in the morning.

That would be ideal for me but no-can-do as I have a 9-5 job :erk:

Hi, my screen name LUDMER was an old band I was in, I go by Skeleton Crew, Crew, SC or esqueleto now. I'm 40 with 2 little metal head boys (6 and 3), live in New York and been into metal since I first heard Sabbath as a child. I met Pabla on the Iron Maiden Board. She has since turned me on to some great music, I am lucky to have found her :hug:.
I'm a musician who is without a band at the moment but I do this solo live cover thing where i play classic metal covers by myself ~ Skeleton Crew. I loop guitar and bass parts live to a drum machine. When it works it's very funny, sometimes it ends in a train wreck.
Anyway, the Devil and I will be heading down to Georgia for PP5, very psyched.
Nice to meet you all.

Byant> My wife is from Fla so I eat all of that stuff and am a big beer drinker.

LUDMER said:
Hi, my screen name LUDMER was an old band I was in, I go by Skeleton Crew, Crew, SC or esqueleto now. I'm 40 with 2 little metal head boys (6 and 3), live in New York and been into metal since I first heard Sabbath as a child. I met Pabla on the Iron Maiden Board. She has since turned me on to some great music, I am lucky to have found her :hug:.
I'm a musician who is without a band at the moment but I do this solo live cover thing where i play classic metal covers by myself ~ Skeleton Crew. I loop guitar and bass parts live to a drum machine. When it works it's very funny, sometimes it ends in a train wreck.
Anyway, the Devil and I will be heading down to Georgia for PP5, very psyched.
Nice to meet you all.

Byant> My wife is from Fla so I eat all of that stuff and am a big beer drinker.

Great !! My wife is fronm Japan so I even eat squid. It's cute seeing her cook collards with chopsticks but she does a good job though. As far as you liking beer, you will be in the right place. Atlanta has some of the best micro-breweries you can imagine. www.sweetwaterbrew.com
I too am a musician. Last time I counted I was 35 and am about to get me one of those new Digitech GNX4s to do my recording on. I'm not currently in a band and probably will never be in another one. My area is full of quality musicians, but not very many in the style I like to play and although I am adventurous and love to travel, there is probably no other place I will ever live besides my Alabama town. I think a band of Bryant with some guest performers will have to be my mark on the music world. Of course, if Tad Morose wants a third guitarist and is willing to relocate to Alabama, I might consder that possibility. :D urban might even like collard greens and squid.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Great !! My wife is fronm Japan so I even eat squid. It's cute seeing her cook collards with chopsticks but she does a good job though. As far as you liking beer, you will be in the right place. Atlanta has some of the best micro-breweries you can imagine. www.sweetwaterbrew.com
I too am a musician. Last time I counted I was 35 and am about to get me one of those new Digitech GNX4s to do my recording on. I'm not currently in a band and probably will never be in another one. My area is full of quality musicians, but not very many in the style I like to play and although I am adventurous and love to travel, there is probably no other place I will ever live besides my Alabama town. I think a band of Bryant with some guest performers will have to be my mark on the music world. Of course, if Tad Morose wants a third guitarist and is willing to relocate to Alabama, I might consder that possibility. :D urban might even like collard greens and squid.

Bryant
Cool, we eat squid too.
The Digitech GNX4 is the thiung with like everything in it right? Cool.
I bought a PODXT last year and use that at home now.
Good to meet you man.

LUDMER said:
Cool, we eat squid too.
The Digitech GNX4 is the thiung with like everything in it right? Cool.
I bought a PODXT last year and use that at home now.
Good to meet you man.

The GNX4 is a guitar workstation, but it also has bass effects and cabinet/amp simulator, phantom power for mics and vocal effects, a midi programmable drum machine and software for home disc recording.

Bryant