The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Drinking a beer, smoking one of the best cigarettes I've ever had, and being excited because I finally received my concert tickets in the mail. The tickets only say "Iced Earth," though. So, that's sort of a disappointment, because I collect stubs. I'm seeing CoB for the 3rd and 4th time, and not one of the stubs say "Children of Bodom," because they weren't headlining it. aah, whatever. I'm finally happy :headbang:

im fuckin bullshit at the cunt i spent way too much time chasing after, and im bullshit as this suckpump knobgobbling limp wristed sissy punk bitch who thinks he can fuckin joke around with her about stabbing me. FUCK YOU BUDDY!!!!! ill murder your fuckin parents

i need another butt. this will be 2 packs since 6am (its now 1145pm)

Im about to head off to start duty....thats right, its 1 am and im on duty til 5 am. Its spring weekend so they beefed up the hours everyone works. well.....im gonna have tons of fun pissing off all the trashed kids with my blaring Bodom (probably some hatebreeder or something wild) but dont worry...im not leaving for good :)

Torgoth said:
I'm reading The Truth About Talmud, very interesting. http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/talmud.htm
torgoth_bomba.gif

:D