The what's going on in Thrash thread

I've found their wireless items to be some of the worst out there lately, from shit that doesn't pair to shit that just doesn't work. No idea why they have gone down hill so far, they used to be a a really reputable brand.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
What shits is that Microsoft wireless products are better now than Logitech. I hate feeding the beast but sometimes it makes sense!

Reactions: redfly
On Facebook the by line for that video says "Radio Willy asked us for a live session". I wan't sure what a Radio Willy was and I was scared to click play :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/e...poken-to-dave-mustaine-in-nearly-two-decades/

I know we'll never get the real truth and more than likely it lies somewhere between both side's stories, but I really do love Dave's theory and it's one he's stuck by. "Chris ought to be happy for the leg up Megadeth was giving him by including his songs, payment just wasn't necessary." Yet when Lars wanted to give Dave a leg up by including some of his work on a Metallica album without paying Dave wasn't having a bar of it. :)

Here is something going on in Thrash

This is the tag line The Lucid are going with:
Featuring current and former members of Sponge, Megadeth, Fear Factory and Bang Tango.
Now that is four classic bands if ever I have heard a name drop. How is this group not called a SUPERGROUP???

If that's not enough how about this for an invite:
Also be sure to get your tickets to see The Lucid live in May with 5 intimate debut shows! Ticket links below along with V.I.P. Dinner package options
It's just a darn tooting shame I'm not in America and I'm going to have to miss out on a intimate show and dinner with Jnr, some guy with no redeeming features, some guy who wears a cap, a hoodie and sunglasses to hide how ugly he is and some dude that looks like the last chick at a bar at 3am after a drunken speed dating evening.

Oops that first line should read what's going on in TRASH!!

How are they not called a supergroup?! How are they not called a supergroup?!! Fucking kidding me. Oh man the people that come up with this shit lol. I think we all know why they aren't called a supergroup don't we? :heh:.

Don't worry! Neptune and I will not go to the dinner for you!! :cool:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Hey! That was me that thought they should be called a supergroup :p How can that not be with members of Bang Tango in their midst!!!

It would really want to be a good dinner with enough alcohol to help you forget the band actually took the stage :)

BANG TANGO!!! I'm not sure what has me more shocked, that they were able to secure someone as high calibre as a player from Bang Tango, or that someone actually remembers that a band with than name existed!!

Lol For.Real. I know I'd completely forgotten about them! I mean that is really scraping the bottom. What could that guy possibly bring to the table?
I'll make it simple for Jnr. Form a band with AK, James Murphy, Jeff Loomis, Greg Christian and whoever awesome on drums. Done. He's welcome.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed