The what's going on in Thrash thread

Maybe, but I think he's playing the martyr just a little bit. He keeps leaving out what they actually said.He just says" be honest and say it's for business" and he says all this harsh shit about not caring but he's already giving himself an out by saying he doesn't know if he'll feel different in a few years.So to me that says he is thinking of the future

I think Tom has every right to carry on without Gary@ this point.Let Lee and Kragen loose,FUCK IT!!!

Reactions: redfly
Do you remember a year or so ago,when death angel appeared @ kirk's horror festival show. I think maybe in some small way Kirk seemed to recognize how much Rob had progressed over the years.Just a thought.

Memorain,yeah good band of Greek thrashers.This will mark the second appearance of Mike,and first for Steve.Hope some new Flots is out before then lol.

By the way,let me be the first to wish all you thrashing turkeys a happy thanksgiving.Now go steal some land

Not bad at all, I may purchase this one.Never thought Broderick belonged with them anyway,always preferred him with Jag Panzer.Don't get me wrong there was some good material over the years,and he may have been too much talent for jag but I just thought for me they just clicked,ya know?

Ya right? I've got it pre ordered through pledge.I hope the rest of this album continues on this path.
Broderick was awesome as Nevermores touring guitarist lol

Too bad he and Loomis never got the chance to create a new Nevermore album together.