The what's going on in Thrash thread

I fear that board is gone forever.Sucks that you can't even find any real news on them or the past members!Do you still keep in touch with Scott?

Ya he always answers my emails luckily. He's the one who told me they took it down because there were so many bots.
But how long can that really take?! It's been months! So I don't have any hope either.They have like 0 presence on Gplus even though they invited me to it before lol

Hey did anyone else read what Rob Dukes said about Testament? And does anyone think there is truth to it?
They probably weren't even on the bus lol. And it's not like THEY set up the stage!

"Look, I'm not the fucking easiest guy in the world to get along with. But at least I'm honest about it. At least I'm a dick for the right reasons. I never rolled over. If I didn't like something, I fucking said it. Like when we were on tour with TESTAMENT, and TESTAMENT was gonna give us two feet of stage room. And I fucking walked in and I tapped on the bus and then TESTAMENT wouldn't answer the door. 'Cause I'm, like, 'Fuck you! You are fucking moving your drums. You are not putting us in this fucking situation.' And I went in and I fucking… Me and the drum tech got in this big fucking argument. I'm, like, 'Fuck you, man! Move those fucking drums.' And then the fucking tour manager for MEGADETH came out and said, 'Yeah, what the fuck are you doing? Move the fucking drums! You're not gonna treat EXODUS like this. You're the fucking middle band. You're not the fucking headliner.' And I walked back on the [EXODUS] bus, and everyone… Gary and Tom [Hunting, EXODUS drummer] [were, like], 'Dude, you're the best!' And I'm like, 'No, dude. I'm just…. This is what we deserve.' You know what I mean? And I fucking knew what the fuck… who I was. So the opinion of somebody on Blabbermouth is not gonna deter me from being me; it's not gonna change the way I am."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ro...mments-i-thought-these-guys-were-my-brothers/

Wow,really?I would've never thought something like that could happen between such bands with the history and all.I understand the rivalry thing,but damn!!!

I think the drum tech was just setting stuff up and dukes got mad and then it was an argument between the tech and Megadeths tour manager.I don't think the band had anything to do with it lol
At least I hope not. Imagine Dukes "tapping" on their door lol He's lucky Chuck wasn't in there!

Never heard that story before. My guess is similar to redfly's. Testament probably had no say in this and Rob seems to be "fucking" exaggerating.

I liked Dukes in Exodus and I totally understand him being pissed but c'mon. And either he is exaggerating about what the Megadeth tour manager said or they are on a big blown up power trip lol

wow. interesting. I honestly think Chuck would probably have strangled dukes if he was actually in the bus.
Haha! I know I keep trying to picture this butterball of a man going up to Testaments bus.And notice he says he" tapped on the bus" He probably walked up all fuming and then thought better of it. Then seeing Testament isn't there, chews out the poor drum guy lol!

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Hahaha! More from the mouth of Dukes

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ro...esponsible-for-getting-him-fired-from-exodus/

"I think Chuck's responsible for it. I think Chuck and their management, Metal Maria, I think they were looking at [EXODUS's] record sales from the '80s and they were baiting them into, 'Look, if you do this, you're gonna get this.' I mean, I was there for it. I even spoke up. I even said it in front of Chuck to his face. I said, 'Gary, I think it's a conflict of interest having the singer of TESTAMENT be your fucking manager. Because, what makes you think that he's not gonna put his own band ahead of you every single fucking time? It's a conflict of interest, Gary. This is not a good thing to happen.' And they were, like, 'No, I don't think it's a bad thing at all. I think it's fine.' And I'm, like, 'Ah, okay.' And you know what? That's kind of what they did… Let me give you a scenario. METALLICA calls [EXODUS's] management, and they say, 'Hey, man, we want EXODUS on this tour.' What's gonna keep Chuck Billy from going, 'Well, I don't know if EXODUS will work out, but I know TESTAMENT can do it.' Do you know what I mean? Why wouldn't he do that? I'll tell you this: I would do it. I would fucking do it in a fucking second. 'Cause I'm fucking honest. But nobody there in that whole world is honest. It's all craziness. And I'm glad to be out, dude. Honestly, it's like this weight lifted off my shoulders. And like I said, it fucking hurt for a minute, because it was fucking fun and it was cool; it was a cool fucking thing I was doing. It was fucking enjoyable, and to lose that sucked. But you know what? It’s not all of me. It's not everything. It wasn't my entire being. It was a part of my life that I don't regret. I'm grateful for it. I'm grateful for the opportunity and the shit that I got to do. And I love the experiences that I've acquired over the years, man, but I'm not gonna die without it. I'm gonna move on. I'm gonna go on without it, 'cause it didn't define me as a human being. What defines me is how I treat my friends and my family and the man that I am walking around on the planet."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ro...ng-him-fired-from-exodus/#VrThsttt4m5krMDq.99