The what's going on in Thrash thread

I was gonna post,but refrained. I mean t guess it's somewhat cool,but time spent on this and no snippets from what really matters.ughh!!!

Ah!yes,time flies in a good way I guess.really looking forward to it!!!

I thought the video wasn't bad. The depiction of the aliens was a little cheesy,but otherwise not too shabby.Love the scenery and the band looks psyched!Can't wait,sounds like a winner album to me.

Ya... a little cheesy lol
Overall it was cool to have a video. For me this is a case in point of a band doing it right. And lets face it they can't have a whole lot of cash and Ratpack records? But still they have behind the scenes vids with interviews and footage and now a video. Bravo!

Great point man.They most definitely don't have a lot of backing these days.Thank god they know how to achieve great production.

Thanks redfly! Looks like we might be looking at a good Deth album here.

Ya oneman! I've liked everything so far but this one is my favorite. I think Dave's voice sounds really good here.And there are some really nice leads by Kiko. I'm listening to it on shitty lap top speakers so I can't really say that much about the drums except I think I like them Lol