The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hey Neptune! Got a little note from Tanja :)

Flotsam! AK stated this two days ago on his Facebook site: "Wow, finally finished recording. This record is gonna be in your top two favorite Flotsam records, of all time. It is turning out so cool,.... I love this shit. !!!!"

Thank god your in the know buddy!,you literally have been keeping this band ALIVE!!!You are the man REDFLY

Last edited:
Reactions: one man and redfly
Well he can still kinda sing,and that's very cool the Obituary guys brought him out for those two classic songs. I really wish he would get healthy!

You know I hear he is working on it. But that was a while ago and he doesn't seem in any better shape. But hopefully it will come together for him. So I know there is no way this won't come off as mean...nice lead in huh? But I can't help but think he resembles The Penguin from that old Batman movie. I almost deleted this. But I swear I hope he gets healthy!

Oh I was gonna say the liberty bell with a custom leather jacket,but yeah the penguin from batman is more accurate.dang we're mean lol!

I'll be looking forward to that too. I like stuff from all eras of the band (but not all the stuff), so I'm sure I'll find something for myself on the new one too.

I'll be looking forward to that too. I like stuff from all eras of the band (but not all the stuff), so I'm sure I'll find something for myself on the new one too.

Have you seen the footage of Savatage and TCO both doing Savatage songs at the same time from two different stages?

I would really like to see an official proper tribute DVD of Criss Oliva.It is so Long overdue!!!

I just never really understood why there was nothing done in his memory........Disgraceful!

Reactions: redfly