The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well!?! I know I've kidded around before. but I watched that night before show Metallica had. It's the most of that band I've sat through in idk 25 years? I mean I watched the whole thing. That guy should be fucking embarrassed. I mean this guy makes a very very good living from music
and screwed up every song and every solo and then had the nerve to have a full on solo! Just awful, I can't stress enough how bad this guy is.Take some pride in your craft and practice for gods sake.

On a happier and more talented (note) ahem...

Guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof posted on the band's Facebook page about how Metal Church feels like a “real band” again.
Vanderhoof writes: “I can’t begin to tell you how great it’s been having Mike Howe back!! We have great chemistry, we all love metal music, and for the first time in a very long time, it feels like (a) REAL band again! Thanks to everyone who has preordered so far!”

Anthrax's never really been my thing, so I think I'll pass. Now, Megadeth I really like what they did on this new one.
I'm loving Dystopia, I'm honestly not to sure about this new Anthrax. I think they mis represented it a little. It's not very heavy or complicated in my opinion.Most of the vocals are very light like the chorus to In The End. But I need more listens.

Man Charlie is just a nasty drummer! and Jons leads are really good

Last edited: