The what's going on in Thrash thread

So, I gave the new Anthrax a shot. Still not my thing. I don't know if you can say that here, but it lacks balls for the lack of a better word.
The new Slayer is also, unsurprisingly, more of the same, only even weaker than before.
It seems to me like Testament, Megadeth and OverKill are the only big Thrash bands not eating their own tails these days. Testament being the strongest, of course.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah, maybe regional differences connected with copyright licenses and their territorial scopes. I don't know.

That's the impression I had after the live clips - Greggy was shining, the rest (especially the singer) not always. But there was some potential to it, definitely.

Yeah, I think with Anthrax it's the lack of Scott in the mix. He always added some heavy with his background vocals. I don't think he comes in at all until like the 10th track or so. I still like the album though I of course want the thrash they said it was.
I actually like the new Slayer but it's my first owned album by them so I really can't compare. I bought it cause of Holt.

Hey, you forgot Flotsam! :D

Yeah buddy!Very cool hometown show! I'm starting to feel that life is passing me by,with no good shows to catch around here and no one left to hang if there was lol!Sorta like this:

Gary's the coolest,laid back cat man!I wish him all the success and longevity in the world!Thanks again Redfly:)