The what's going on in Thrash thread

Ya know I was wondering when they were gonna do another EMG appearance!Just cranking that tune earlier today.Full band also,very cool!!!

Reactions: redfly
I can't believe this is out before the Testament song!
youtube]uhBHL3v4d3I

Wow! I'm kinda shocked, I had no idea they'd been working on something, really. I don't know what to make of this, but upon first listen, there is some evident progress. Of course, James' vocals are hard to get into, but this isn't very bad, actually.
And, yeah, the fact that even THEY have something out before TestAmenT is very telling.

Wow! I'm kinda shocked, I had no idea they'd been working on something, really. I don't know what to make of this, but upon first listen, there is some evident progress. Of course, James' vocals are hard to get into, but this isn't very bad, actually.
And, yeah, the fact that even THEY have something out before TestAmenT is very telling.

Lol yeah, they put it together rather quickly. I'm not sure if it's better than I thought it would be or not. There's nothing pansy in it but
it's also not very inspiring to me. The solo, what there is of it is straight off the black album. And I don't see Lars pulling that double bass off live lol
I agree about the vocals, kind of monotone to me it almost sounds like he wants to slip into his easy whiney voice but is trying not to.
It's not awful, it's fast and heavy. But that's about it. Still a vast improvement. If the radio had to play this or Until it sleeps. I'll take this.. not that I listen to the radio!
This is also a double disc album..c'mon Testament! if they can put out a double of what is most likely average music you can put those left over songs to good use on BOTS

Reactions: Internally Deformed
Man, I believe all forums are being done away with!The new Fates Warning website doesn't have one either!!! I am so sick of this shit.

I'm hoping they just got hacked or something. This one is strange to me, Megadeth actually seems to put some effort into their forum. But for a couple days I got an error and now it's just gone. I would think they would send out an email if the forum was closing.

Shit. You were right Neptune I just heard from the Megadeth webmaster. He said they are done. But they still have the megafan forums.. you know the ones that cost $50
Another one bites the dust. :cry::fu: