The what's going on in Thrash thread

Overkill's stagnating again :/

It's not bad, but it's pretty similar to Electric Rattlesnake
I don't really hear Rattlesnake. I'll listen again. I do hear parts of other past songs though especially in the vocal department. I remember watching a vid of him saying he really tries not to repeat himself. But he does it all the time lol. Still it's Overkill :headbang:

Reactions: Neptune
You beat me again!lol!

By the way Redfly,did you receive a signed thank you card from Metal Church recently?Just got one in the mail today!So cool!!!

You beat me again!lol!

By the way Redfly,did you receive a signed thank you card from Metal Church recently?Just got one in the mail today!So cool!!!
Just doin my job :D

No? What the shit? But I want one!! LOL
Which package did you get? I think maybe you got the one up from mine? I got the deluxe signed version with the stickers and the pick, I think maybe there was a mini button but I can't find it if there is.

Last edited:
I got the same package as you!But like I said,from out of nowhere all these months later received the thank you card.

Reactions: redfly
Aw shucks lol! Man I need a big frame for all my little signed goodies!
Tanja went to the Flotsam show near where she lives, she said she wanted to buy a shirt but they barely had anything and what they did have was the same ole shit.

Aw shucks lol! Man I need a big frame for all my little signed goodies!
Tanja went to the Flotsam show near where she lives, she said she wanted to buy a shirt but they barely had anything and what they did have was the same ole shit.

Sounds like a cool project,go for it!!! I noticed that about the Flots merch,definitely lacking.Especially when that is one of the ways in which they survive.