The what's going on in Thrash thread

Merry Christmas my good friend!Here's a little something for you.It's not metal,but I hope you enjoy it!!!

Reactions: redfly
Cool man sounds great! I can't believe the album isn't coming out until the end of next year!!!

I don't get how Hatriot goes from 2 albums in a 1 year span to almost 4 (allegedly), especially when they booted Zetro so they wouldn't be held back by Exodus's schedule.

Reactions: Neptune
Hey Neptune, out of Death Angel, Metal Church and Flotsam who's do you like the best?
Ya know that's a hard question,back in the day I would say that I pretty much put them all on the same pedestal.All have pretty much been on a comeback trail,but overall I would have to go with..........Flots!!!Just always had a soft spot for them!!!But damn if Metal Church and Death Angel haven't been on a roll in recent years!

I don't get how Hatriot goes from 2 albums in a 1 year span to almost 4 (allegedly), especially when they booted Zetro so they wouldn't be held back by Exodus's schedule.
Didn't Zetro say a few years back,that he would be involved with both bands and had plenty of material for Hatriot?