The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I stopped reading pretty quick. There is not even any solid evidence to suggest his cancer puts him at any higher risk of this than the standard flu, but that dickheads know better and love to tell people.
If it was Mustaine I might see a little sense. He was just in treatment so it's at least plausible. But Chuck has been cancer free for a very long time and I've never heard of him having to take anything special in all these years.
Someone do me a favor and go to Testaments official site. I'm getting some really weird shit on it when I scroll down.

Reactions: Slammed
If it was Mustaine I might see a little sense. He was just in treatment so it's at least plausible. But Chuck has been cancer free for a very long time and I've never heard of him having to take anything special in all these years.
Someone do me a favor and go to Testaments official site. I'm getting some really weird shit on it when I scroll down.

I'm sure previous illnesses, ailments and what not have some effect on any virus or bug but until it's confirmed I'm going along the lines of 'we don't know if that's true in this case'. But these fucking internet medical experts that know for a fact that Chuck's in trouble really do shit me. We can't read anything about this fucking bug without the internet warriors telling us how bad they think it is. What's even worse is the constant glory hunting by the media. Zetro's message about the bands and their crews is good news and sounds like things are moving forward even for Will, but too many idiots ignore what he's said and go straight for the worst possible comment.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I

I believe the web designer has cabin fever from self isolation and they've been making updates that haven't quite worked. Looks to me like someone let the test site go live by mistake.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I'm sure previous illnesses, ailments and what not have some effect on any virus or bug but until it's confirmed I'm going along the lines of 'we don't know if that's true in this case'. But these fucking internet medical experts that know for a fact that Chuck's in trouble really do shit me. We can't read anything about this fucking bug without the internet warriors telling us how bad they think it is. What's even worse is the constant glory hunting by the media. Zetro's message about the bands and their crews is good news and sounds like things are moving forward even for Will, but too many idiots ignore what he's said and go straight for the worst possible comment.
Well shit. That's what idiots do! :)

I believe the web designer has cabin fever from self isolation and they've been making updates that haven't quite worked. Looks to me like someone let the test site go live by mistake.
Cool thanks. I was wondering if it was some weird thing like the store not showing up for only me lol.

Well shit. That's what idiots do! :)

True. I was watching our Prime Minister on TV last night (had no choice it was a national address) and at the same time watching a local computer nerd forum. For every comment the PM had social media had three or four disagreeing with him. It's absolutely amazing how these dickheads on the internet not only know better than the leaders and all the expert advice they get but know it before the leaders have spoken. I think Zetro said it pretty damn good, we may not like our current leaders, but we have to listen to them.

Reactions: redfly
True. I was watching our Prime Minister on TV last night (had no choice it was a national address) and at the same time watching a local computer nerd forum. For every comment the PM had social media had three or four disagreeing with him. It's absolutely amazing how these dickheads on the internet not only know better than the leaders and all the expert advice they get but know it before the leaders have spoken. I think Zetro said it pretty damn good, we may not like our current leaders, but we have to listen to them.
Yeah it's unreal how many "experts" are out there that know more than scientists. They should be genetically weeded out. Their pool has gotten too deep.

Yeah it's unreal how many "experts" are out there that know more than scientists. They should be genetically weeded out. Their pool has gotten too deep.

Maybe since we are going to be living under draconian rule (according to the internet experts) we should take this time to rewrite a shitload of laws. We could make it illegal to be a doomsayer. Make it illegal to be an internet expert. We could also make it illegal for reporters to make stupid headlines. I can see it's a big change but really we're already at the mercy of our leaders who everyone (apparently) hates so what's a bit more hatred when we come out the other side?

Reactions: redfly
Maybe since we are going to be living under draconian rule (according to the internet experts) we should take this time to rewrite a shitload of laws. We could make it illegal to be a doomsayer. Make it illegal to be an internet expert. We could also make it illegal for reporters to make stupid headlines. I can see it's a big change but really we're already at the mercy of our leaders who everyone (apparently) hates so what's a bit more hatred when we come out the other side?
That sounds like a really great idea :kickass: