The what's going on in Thrash thread

:D I can't fit all my Overkill on the same shelf anymore, organizing is getting tougher and tougher haha
I also got Master Of Puppets (jewel case) for $6. It never did make it over from tape to cd in my collection lol
I was listening to so much Testament in say 92 (not much has changed) I figured I'd get around to it, but then they had their direction change lol
But $6? I'm still a little shocked that I got two cd's for $15 that's half in some cases less than half of what it used to be.
P.S. C'mon Overkill another fucking digi?!

I know what you mean about organizing!That is a sweet deal man.You know The Overkill Japan version looks pretty cool,That Thin Litzy cover and Iron Maiden's Sanctuary!

Wow! That is not cool.
These damn digi cds throw the rows of my collection all off! I had one I couldn't even see because it had gotten so squished it's never going to right again. Cheap ass crap.

I like how they're having that "vote for the set" thing and it's still all the same shit for the most part

Reactions: redfly
Congratulations Megadeth on finally getting that Grammy!...I guess lol
I heard they played Master of puppets when they came out. Shaking my head. Why would you even want an award from people who disrespect the entire genre year after year?

Ahahahahahah!.....hahahahahaha!

Last edited:
HA! even funnier! both bands got dissed :rofl:

METALLICA's collaboration with pop superstar Lady Gaga at the 59th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday night (February 12) turned into something of a disaster when the Grammy sound crew did not turn frontman James Hetfield's mic on, forcing him to share the mic with Gaga after the first verse and chorus

Sources connected to the production told TMZ everything was fine right before "Moth Into Flame" began, with Gaga and the band's line check going off without a hitch. However, between the mic check and the actual performance, a wire under the stage got unplugged by accident by a stagehand. They eventually fixed the unplugged wire with seconds left in the song.

As a further humiliation, presenter Laverne Cox did not even introduce METALLICA by name. At the end of the song, a visibly angry Hetfield hurled his guitar at a road crew member while kicking over his mic stand.

For the love of all that is holy. I'm not even posting the link because it would taint this thread.
I fucking love how Hetfield can say he has no idea why Metallica are so much bigger than the other groups of that age.
Meanwhile duets with Gaga and karaoke to Ryhanna. Yeah it's a big fucking mystery James. Is there anything they won't do for money?