The what's going on in Thrash thread

I find metal bands with female singers pretty much just, well I can't get into them. But Liv seems real to me. She's got a hell of a scream and sounds very old school.

Soooo I kind of listened to the new Overkill all the way through once and went back to Testament. I need to devote more time to it but the only song that really caught me was the title track

I did the very same thing and upon just one listen, I'm torn as to really wanting to like and just really missing the old days!Haven't given a chance just yet,so no real clear favorite.I understand that all bands must evolve,but to me it just doesn't ring the same!

I went to put it in yesterday and my stereo wouldn't play it lol
Overkill evolved? when did that happen? I missed it! Like I've said many times. I love this band.
But how do you not hear the repetition? I think the reason the title track grabbed me is because it was the only one that jumped out to me as new.
Blitz needs to chill out on saying baby and the rhyming thing.

Reactions: Neptune
#NowPlaying Cultural Warfare

I don't know,just came across this band and thought I'd share with ya!Haven't listened to it yet,hope the link works for you.If not,I think their ep is on YouTube.

#NowPlaying Cultural Warfare

I don't know,just came across this band and thought I'd share with ya!Haven't listened to it yet,hope the link works for you.If not,I think their ep is on YouTube.

I couldn't. It's probably the operating system I'm using. I'll check it on youtube if I can. Thanks!