The what's going on in Thrash thread

Thanks for that.We've talked about this before i know,but i can't help but feel ed carlson sort of doesn't get the recognition he deserves either.I hope that issue with his back doesn't keep him out of the lineup forever.

I hope he comes back too.Frankly I'd rather see Mike leave.And no he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.He's a really good player!

The band may not be Thrash, but given who's there this seems like the right thread. According to BBM Andy Galeon joined Craig Locicero's Spiralarms. Good to see him back in the metal business.

Not too shabby,although i miss seeing ed up there as well as jason.What do you think?and thanks.:kickass:

Not too shabby,although i miss seeing ed up there as well as jason.What do you think?and thanks.:kickass:

Well I think they sound as good as any line up.But Without Ed and Jason.It just seems..foreign?
But I do like the new guys solo alot.And Spencer has some good energy.But I certainly miss Ward pounding around the stage.I sure hope the new blood has some say in the next album.

Yeah,let's hope flots flourishes in the coming years.I think i'm going to get the bonus version of the new hatriot.Very impressive:headbang:

From Zetro?

No, his son-bassist Cody.

Loved this comment on FB on Hatriot's page:

Worst piece of dog shit album in metal history. Every track is anthem ballads and cheering with cheesy fag lyrics. What the fuck Hatriot. Let the poser train roll. I can't believe how many idiots like this garbage album. My Rating Zero out of 5 stars.

Which doesn't describe any song except Midnite Maniac, which is a cover.

Oh fuck yes,gonna have to view this tonight @ some point.Thanks :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

http://coroner-reunion.com/ Marquis Marky leaves Coroner. I kinda saw that coming knowing how Ron and Tommy were down for doing a new album and Marky wasn't, but it's comes as a shock to me. Well, good luck with his future endeavours whatever they may be. Hopefully the guys will find a worthy replacement and will move forward with a new record that will be Coroner, but without rehashing the past glory.