The what's going on in Thrash thread

According to Gene, Dark Angel has been confirmed to appear at some festivals in 2014. It's not only in Europe, guys.

Here's one in Baltimore http://ow.ly/i/3RlqA. The bill contains some good old-school heavy bands such as: Gorguts, Sacrifice, Crowbar, Cancer, Tankard, At the Gates, Soilent Green, Ratos de Porao. The list includes also such well known groups as Ulver (I've always wanted to check them out live), Immolation, Incantation, Unleashed, My Dying Bride, Enthroned and Pungent Stench. Not very thrashy, but some are definitely worth checking out. Plus DFA is listed as the main act on the bill.

Very cool footage redfly.Nick really deserves a big break,he's just awesome.The npfd re-recording should be here tommorow:devil:

Thanks for that.We've talked about this before i know,but i can't help but feel ed carlson sort of doesn't get the recognition he deserves either.I hope that issue with his back doesn't keep him out of the lineup forever.

Wow, Chuck was great. As SDG wrote, he IS Iron Man. Here are some more Chuck clips if anyone hasn't seen them.

I've yet to watch most of the other vids, but it's cool to see Tom Hunting sing so many songs too. I've heard Andy Galeon was there too. Wish he was still doing metal from time to time at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool!

Hey here's a new track from The Haunted.It could be a little more in my opinion.But it's miles better than what they've done in years IMO.

Last edited by a moderator: