The what's going on in Thrash thread

Definitely!God damn was Metal Church such better band in those days.A question though,who was that second guitarist other than Wells?Certainly not Marshall.Looks a little like Tim Calvert?!!!

Reactions: redfly
I really don't understand all these interviewers saying what a different and fresh album the grinding wheel is. I don't hear anything that hasn't been on an Overkill record at one time or another.

I really don't understand all these interviewers saying what a different and fresh album the grinding wheel is. I don't hear anything that hasn't been on an Overkill record at one time or another.
And for that very reason is why I find it hard to get into.That Dead Cross is pretty cool though!

And for that very reason is why I find it hard to get into.That Dead Cross is pretty cool though!
I listened to it again all the through last week. Once again all I can really say is that it's Overkill. Good but nothing groundbreaking or different. It does have it's moments though. I'm not really liking the new drummer.

I listened to it again all the through last week. Once again all I can really say is that it's Overkill. Good but nothing groundbreaking or different. It does have it's moments though. I'm not really liking the new drummer.
Exactly,good not great!The drummer situation is just so weird to me, I'm still not liking outcome.Living Cross :rofl: