The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hahaha! Turturro what the hell lol, so funny. I hadn't seen this in years but hbo started playing it recently so I've caught it twice. I think I like it more now than before.
...everything isn't Vietnam man

Reactions: Neptune
:headbang: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC PETERSON:headbang:
epv3a.jpg

So once again this isn't thrash, But nowhere else to put it

dZE24j2ULBl5mUGN3E5htvMj259xIGNC2du4KfEjlbdWyVTAd60_BTkE8yHp5RkRv4spimeTv9aMucj_FNUGiog8Em8Xr6alhPnoeqFC7YqKDyiQf-Ne4XkHIFkb-JhgQIC9lfJzZOD4dLFlUz11gl23zBSMI5uGt1Lmu_24n2tCMkHdAyznzHg=s0-d-e1-ft

Nick Menza - Next To You

NICK MENZA

"Next To You" is taken from Nick Menza's 2002 unreleased solo album "Life After Deth" featrung: guitarist Anthony Gallo, bassist Jason Levin, and guitarist Ty Longley.

The album was initially intended to have a 2002 release date and tour to follow, however, on the tour in 2003 with the reformed Great White, Longley was among the 100 people killed in The Station nightclub fire in Rhode Island and a year later Jason Levin died of heart failure.

Menza and Gallo were devastated and the Life After Deth tour was never announced. Guest guitarist Christian Nesmith son of Monkees Mike Nesmith did some leads and Menza hired producer Max Norman (Ozzy Osbourne, Megadeth).

I remember hearing the name but never getting around to it.So much tragedy surrounding these guys!

Yeah I saw that. It makes me wonder does he listen ? or just know the name. I know he and Chuck and someone else hung out a bit at various places the last couple years. So. TAKE THEM ON TOUR!

I'm surprised he didn't say Blind Melon...