The what's going on in Thrash thread

Someone unknown I'd imagine :suspicious:. Although they could ask Lombardo!. or Huntington from Exodus or or..
seriously though, if he is gone they should really try and get someone known and really good. Even if it's only for the next album so they can set a standard for whoever they get.

Someone unknown I'd imagine :suspicious:. Although they could ask Lombardo!. or Huntington from Exodus or or..
seriously though, if he is gone they should really try and get someone known and really good. Even if it's only for the next album so they can set a standard for whoever they get.
Could or would Kelly possibly return again?

Found this on FB...Traitor!!!!!
Bittner

To everyone on here and everybody in the F and J family........I wanted to share this post from my page today - thanks to everyone, I wish I could do double duty but it's not possible! Lastly I want to thank my now lifelong friends - Eric AK, Michael Gilbert, Steve Conley, Michael Spencer for a fun and memorable last two years.......Flotz til death no matter what!!!

Hey everyone - I want to thank everyone who has wished me well with my new position playing in the almighty Overkill!!!! The one thing I wanted to clear right now because I know it's on people's minds is " am I playing in Flotsam and Jetsam too?" Sadly...no I will not be able to continue as the "other almighty" Flotsam and Jetsam's drummer at the same time. It's a bittersweet thing to have to choose between two of your all time favorite bands (thanks God for letting me have this "problem" lol) but for me to proceed forward, I will be the drummer in Overkill and the "former" drummer of Flotsam.......yes Shadows Fall is still a band but the odds of us doing anything are like the odds of the Red Sox winning the next 10 World Series! Happy weekend everyone!

And a big special thanks to everyone in the Flotsam and Jetsam camp, all their families, and all their friends and fans that I was able to meet and become friends with......I hope to see you all again soon!

Yeah it really is,to me anyway!My brother came up and watched it this past weekend.We kept going back to certain parts in the songs solos and such.Steve Zimmerman,the drummer definitely has an awkward way of playing but the rest is pretty spot on!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/te...le-through-custom-sportswear-brand-puck-hcky/

testamenthockeyjerseys2017_638.jpg

testamentpuck.jpg

testamentpuck5.jpg

testamentpuck4.jpg

testamentpuck3.jpg

testamentpuck2.jpg

Last edited: