The White Darkess is here !

Yeah, I'd noticed a couple days ago that the Black Mark shop has it in stock (or so it says), but I think I will wait till somebody here says they received the shipment notice before I go ahead and order it myself. ;)

Looks like Black Mark has quite the reputation :heh:

It would be great to find the album here in Portugal not many weeks after the official release, I only found Invisible in stores a few months after the release date. Way after I bought it online...
As for the album...I really liked the song that's around and I'm anxious to hear the whole record. As usually a great tune written by Mr. Rock'n'Roll Dag. I'm no musician but the production looks (or more correctly sounds...) very good and all the elements put some great work.

*sniff* my irish pub where i've been drinking since i was 17(that's 7 years) has stopped importing Guinness...argh
what kind of irish pub is it without guinness...

if you need me i'll be mourning in the corner:cry:

*sniff* my irish pub where i've been drinking since i was 17(that's 7 years) has stopped importing Guinness...argh
what kind of irish pub is it without guinness...

if you need me i'll be mourning in the corner:cry:
Blashpeny! They have to remoe the "irish" part from their name now! I'm so sorry. :(

You have good taste in music AND beer. :) I was on Ireland a few months ago and had a Guinness there... They taste so much better than in the rest of Europe. Mmmm. :)

they still serve murphy's and i can find Guinness in the bars nearby but the bars around have shitty music and a shitty kitchen...seems like i'll still go there and have murphy's instead.

I will not have my guinness with trance music

I haven't been in Ireland but all the people i know who been there told me the same...it's because they don't mix the beer with too much water and that the water they do use taste differently.
I've been in Amsterdam 4 years ago and my beloved Heiny tasted so much better there than in Israel...they say the beer gets its special taste from the water from the canals(where all the floating houses flush their toilets to) :lol:
Leffe tasted differently in Belguim too

I heard from a guy who mailed black mark that they will have the album in stock in 2 weeks.

Dammit I've orderd and I wont be here in two weeks (university). Gotta try and get hold of BM and change the address!