The Whore your Band Thread

Silver Incubus

Dead Hands Justin
May 20, 2002
(Near) London, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Ok so I just wanted to do this without spamming, but here is a place for all the Umer's on here to post links and samples of their band doing originals and not bodom covers(even if you are a bodom cover band)

So Check out my bands site www.moltar.net the vids, well not the best quality or playing, but those were a while ago, and those songs were new

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
My band is this sort of political thrash, its called Youthanasia. And yes i got the name from the megdeth album. I made this site, but there isn't much up, in fact there's nothing except the homepage:lol

Here it is: YOUTHANASIA

Oh man Oh man, what has Mustaine done to you?????????????

hehe just kidding, I think Mustaine is God.

Wings of a dream said:

Well, I wanted to start a band called Rusty Nail, but I though the Innuendo(don't know if i spelled that right) would have been to great.

Wings of a dream said:

Mustain is a douche, he called security on me and my freinds in Toronto because we wanted autographs.

It sucked.

Heavenscent said:
I was just about to mail you my used underwear.

[Edit] Bob, anything you want us to know?

My old band, punk rock with metal tendancies. Made up of all my best friends back in California. damn good, IMO. i could have done a lot for them, musically. but life took over.

YOU PUNK??!?!??

OMFGLAMOYOUSELLOUT!!!11!11EleEvVebTy[shift]

I listened two one or two songs, then I realized that punk really isn't my thing.