The Official Bitch About A Band Thread

I wanna hear it:)
Jens Carlson is the vocalist of Savage Circus (if I'm right). Savage Circus is the nwe band of thomen stauch, the ex-drummer of blind guardian. They play BG-styled music from the great Imaginations/Somewhere far beyond-Era.

Jens really sounds similar to hansi, you should check them out especially if you don't like the bombastic-bg-sound of the last 3 Albums.

http://www.myspace.com/savagecircus

btt: I'm really open-minded, I listen to everything from pop over jazz to grindcore. But there's one band I really ABOMINATE!!! U2!!! They are so fucking annoying with this terrible floating sound and the whining singer.
:puke:U2

Turbo: Hey, Midian rox! In my opinion, i think it's the best album they ever produced next to Cruelty And The Beast. Midian had such stucture that it seemed like a concept album and all the songs were at their best....every instrument was perfect. Even if they've alwayz sounded like shit to some people, you know they sound even worse now.

Echoes of Eternity>Liv Kristine......they have such an entrancing voice. The vocals remind me of angels, water nymphs and faires.

Jens Carlson is the vocalist of Savage Circus (if I'm right). Savage Circus is the nwe band of thomen stauch, the ex-drummer of blind guardian. They play BG-styled music from the great Imaginations/Somewhere far beyond-Era.

Jens really sounds similar to hansi, you should check them out especially if you don't like the bombastic-bg-sound of the last 3 Albums.

http://www.myspace.com/savagecircus

btt: I'm really open-minded, I listen to everything from pop over jazz to grindcore. But there's one band I really ABOMINATE!!! U2!!! They are so fucking annoying with this terrible floating sound and the whining singer.

oh Savage Circus....yeah I know themI just blanked on the singers name:)

Yeah, chavs aren't really a problem here. They walk around in massive groups and are easy to evade if you have legs:p And they only get you if you're alone. In Australia I heard that black people living on the coasts have had town wars with the white people.

Trivium: Stop ripping off Metallica and Slayer, and try writing songs that don't sound like they would've been popular in 1987 (I speak mostly of that piece of shit Anthem, but I just hate 'em in general). And calm those flagrant egos of yours.
Yeah... new Trivium is pretty lame. I thought their old stuff was pretty good, like ETI. I don't mind some Metalcore, well I only listen to like 3 metalcore bands, Unearth, Killswitch & Parkway Drive. The guys can shred if they want to... most of them just choose not to though. You don't need to make technical music to have good songs.

But yeah... what I hate atm... well I sorta hate Bodom lol. Well I don't, just seems like AYDY brought alot of fucking dumbass fans with it... I'm getting tired of people with alexi like guitars, wristbands black nails etc on youtube playing kissing the shadows or SNBN. I've never seen so many people trying to be like another person in my whole life. Infact I was thinking of getting a RV myself, but then I'll feel like some of the people on youtube LOL, it's funny though because I wouldn't feel that way about another signature model except for alexi's ESP :\

Yeah, chavs aren't really a problem here. They walk around in massive groups and are easy to evade if you have legs:p And they only get you if you're alone. In Australia I heard that black people living on the coasts have had town wars with the white people.
I live in Australia and I've never heard of that before :S

put them and CONVERGE in same category
hang em' and then shoot em
hopeless slopass mistakes of metal-genre

lovin your comments!

you have tr00 wisdom my son

I hate between the buried and me. I don't care if they've got some crazy intro or some beat changing bullshit; I'm sick of all these hardcore bands with total disregard for structure in songs. It seems like they sit there and make a few riffs that takes like a few seconds to think of and throw them all together to make a song. Add a little chugging and your mandatory whiny bridge with clean vocals and there you go . hardcore pisses me off

You know what band REALLY grinds my sprockets? ONCE BEYOND PURGATORY!!! They only have 5 songs that they ever play, and they act like they're the shit just because they try to be Dream Theater clones. Especially the guitarist with the seven string, what's his name again... Harris!! I hate that guy so much and he acts like he's so cool by posting on the CoB board!! That band sucks!!

Don't even get me started on how much I hate them. I loathe U2 more than I do myself, and that's saying ALOT.