The Official Bitch About A Band Thread

Dragonforce plays way too many shows. Like they play so often that it's annoying. They're like that guy who comes to all the parties, and tells teh same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and tries playing it off like it's still funny.

I already bitched about Leaves' Eyes, and someone else did about Dragonforce, so go ahead.

ok,Falconer. Not a bad band, but the vocals sound like a random guy talking instead of singing.

other than that..........and Helloween,Pleasure Drone? What was that shit?!!?!!??!!??!

Hey, I actually like Keeper Legacy!! :mad:

I don't care what anyone says, Andi Deris is an awesome singer. He might not sound like every single other Power Metal singer, but that's part of what makes him great.

Hey, I actually like Keeper Legacy!! :mad:

I don't care what anyone says, Andi Deris is an awesome singer. He might not sound like every single other Power Metal singer, but that's part of what makes him great.

:lol: fair enough.

I heard this band Purgatory, it's not bad,but the singer sounds too much like a Hansi Kursch rip-off

The only person who's allowed to get away with meing a Hansi rip off is Jens Carlson.

Let me start........WHy have you betrayed me Cradle of Filth!!!!!???? I used to love them so fuckin much and there was no other band like them. Thornography is a pile of shit and i hate it so much. I hope it burns in hell. I was so excited to see them this summer but they're setlist is nothing but Thornography songs and why the fuck are they playing Temptations the shittiest song off the album? It's a cover and besides they nevver even played Hallowed Be They Name and that was a cover. I'm never touching a Thornograpy shirt no matter how pretty it is. I'm ashamed to wear the Cradle shirts i have now. To make it worse, when Cradle completely go downhill, two of the freakin memberes leave. All those years of remembering lyrics for shows and spending money on stupid bootlegs and dvds for nothign!!! This isn't suppose to happen but it comes to show you any band can change really badly and this made me think of COB. What if this happened to them? I mean Cradle's first albums were really underground kind of like COb's Something wild. Then Cradle's next 5 albums are really kickass like Cob's HB and FTR. Then Cradle's Midian-Damnation albums were more mainstream just like Cob's HCDR. Then when Nymphetamine hit, the whole world loves them just like AYDY. Then thornography hit and it's shitty. Wht if that's what to become of Bodom's next album?

What....the....fuck?

Van Halen. Eddie, stop raping your guitar. Diamond Dave, it's over no matter how much you own Van Hagar. Sammy, stick to the tequila. Minime Van Halen, what are you, 12? No strippers at those after parties. Oh, wait. The tour will never happen.

Underoath, Trivium (is trivial), A7X, Killswitch, The Killers- Please, go away. For KSE- get a new vocalist, do something.

Lacuna Coil. Yeah, I saw them with In Flames and they were surprisingly good, but the music is way over-rated. They're simply a comparison to Evanescence, musically. Sure, they're better, but the musicianship just isn't there. Also, from what I've heard Cristina has become a snotty spoiled brat. That's a turn-off in itself.:Smug: