The Wildchild-guitar

umah

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2007
Hello!

I've always wondered what really happend to alexis wildchild guitar, i know it was stolen, but i've heard that it was found aftarwards of something? Did he ever get it back or what happend to it? :loco:

//Umah

No, it was never found.

I do actually remember reading something on http://www.scythes-of-bodom.com about someone saying that it'd been found but as far as I know, it's not true.

sinergyallu1hm4.jpg

It's neck didn't break...who the hell started this rumour??

He got his ESPs after that ;).

Scythes Of Bodom, apparantly.

"For the Sinergy tour in November-December 2002 Alexi had to borrow one of Roope's Jacksons. He used his green striped custom RR which he had also previously used on a gig or two and to record some solos. To mess things up even more, it's neck broke on the Sinergy tour..."

HOLY FUCK, I just found the best pic of the green RR and I can't even enlarge it without it going all fucking blurry. :cry::cry:

alexiwithgreenrrxy9.jpg

r7lz52.jpg

Someone send me that fucking magazine!!!!

HOLY FUCK, I just found the best pic of the green RR and I can't even enlarge it without it going all fucking blurry. :cry::cry:

alexiwithgreenrrxy9.jpg

r7lz52.jpg

Someone send me that fucking magazine!!!!

Nice find, it has to be rewarded ;)

It's the "Heavy..oder was" Mag from Germany, or to be more precise: Nr. 096 - 9/2006

You can order it here: http://www.bang-your-head.de/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=284

It costs only 2,50 Euro, but I don't know if they send it to your country. Plus, the site is german. If you want to buy the mag and need help, PM me.

Oh sweet!!! I went to the beginning of the site and chose English but it take you to a completely different menu. :erk:

If they don't ship to the UK, would it be a possibility that you bought it, had it sent to your house and then you send it to me? Charges for the book and shipping would be paid by me to you through Paypal? I dno why I'm so desperate for this but I am. :D

That wouldn't be a problem. I used a lot of your stuff (tabs, instructionals, videos) so it's time for a payback ;)

I just don't have a paypal account, is it hard or does it cost something to make one?

Oh and by the way, don't forget: the whole magazine is in german :D

Oh sweet!!! I went to the beginning of the site and chose English but it take you to a completely different menu. :erk:

If they don't ship to the UK, would it be a possibility that you bought it, had it sent to your house and then you send it to me? Charges for the book and shipping would be paid by me to you through Paypal? I dno why I'm so desperate for this but I am. :D

Fan boy! :lol:

That wouldn't be a problem. I used a lot of your stuff (tabs, instructionals, videos) so it's time for a payback ;)

I just don't have a paypal account, is it hard or does it cost something to make one?

Oh and by the way, don't forget: the whole magazine is in german :D

Thanks!

I think all you need to setup a PP account is a bank account and an email address. If you're going to pay with it too, then you'll obviously need a bank card but if you have a bank account (like most people do), then you'd have one already.

And I don't care about the German text, I just want the picture. :lol:!

That's just like saying that the Earth is a sphere. :D:D:D:D :kickass:

Hm, the magazine was published in 2006... did Alexi play that guitar in that year?

Don't think so but they probably just used any ol' pic. I think he stopped using it in 2003.

Hmm...i think i have a pic from that show or a similar...

jackson3xl3qmxg6.jpg

I found it here on the board i think....

lolwut? I don't seem to understand. If you are implying I am a fanboy as well (calling the kettle black and what have you), I haven't listened to a whole bodom album in like a year! :lol:

nonono.

I said:

"That's just like saying that the Earth is a sphere".

Is the Earth a sphere? Fuck yes, it's a fact.

So saying that the earth being a sphere is a fact, then so is me being a fanboy (of cob or just that guitar...).

Hence...:D:D:D:D:D:kickass:

And you homo, go listen to Hatebreeder in it's entirety right now. :mad:

-[chop said:
-]Hmm...i think i have a pic from that show or a similar...

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4526/jackson3xl3qmxg6.jpg

I found it here on the board i think....

Hell yeah, the first time I saw that pic, I couldn't stop staring at it. I think I like it more than the WildChild RR but unfortunately, it's only available through a Custom order.

chop, you goddamn idiot, don't hijack the fucking operation - I just ordered the mag and I want my money :lol:

@Mitch: They say 2-5 days. I contact you when I have it and when I know how much shipping would cost. I have a paypal account now.