The Winnipeg Show

Dave Dizzle

IE NUT
May 24, 2005
Winnipeg
2 words.... f****** amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! like wow swollen eye bruised elbows back sore i have no voice and my ears r still ringing they put on an awsome show i loved it . Stratovarious also kicked ass.

p.s Thanks Tim for signing my cd

*uck stu was great lol wens hes like everybody scream in theyre death metal voice or high pitched voice metallllllllllllllll lol that was so great

i didnt like that asshole that was complaining bout us getting to rough in the pit he shuldnt have been there in the first place lol

it was an awesome concert. real nice to see the crowd super into IE & really reponsive. got to chat with adam, troy & stu for a few minutes, but it was kinda hard to hear cuz it was during stratos set.

strato were really good as well. i only got one cd from them, but i really enjoyed them. overall, a really good concert, greatly helped by the fact it was all ages.

My first Into Eternity show, wish they coulda played longer!!! Stratovarius was amazing as well. Glad it was all ages. HAVE MORE ALL AGES SHOWS PLEASES.

that would be nice, but the bar venues don't really like doing all ages shows, the only one in recent memory i can remember was as i lay dying/throwdown/all that remains last april.