The "wish me luck" topic

All? Even the guys? :p

I like you... ;) Or maybe I'm a good actress (as they say I am)... take your pick. ;p

*wishes you luck*

Tranquillian said:
What is the meaning of this post? :)

mousewings said:
I was now gonna ask the same thing...lol...looks like Gtranquillity is in *stalker mode...lol

Okay... I'm gonna sound a bit vague with my answer (sorry about that - but rest assured at least 2 people know what I'm talking about :) )
Lets just say I was (and still am) waiting for an e-mail about this post (not sent by Tranquillian btw) and that I would love to borrow Mags 47-inch blade...!! (vague enough? :) )

Tranquillian said:
I regret to inform you that I threw it away when I moved in November.
Too bad, that just may have cost you this job... :loco: (Nah, just kidding!)

-Villain (who has a vague guess about what Gtranquillity might be meaning)

Yeah, you don't need luck... you just need family members who practice necromancy and ancient rituals... oddly, I'm not kidding about this.

Disclaimer: do not ask mouse to contact these relatives. They don't contact her much.

Gtranq said:
*takes first available plane* ;)
Gtranq said:
Okay... I'm gonna sound a bit vague with my answer (sorry about that - but rest assured at least 2 people know what I'm talking about :) )
Lets just say I was (and still am) waiting for an e-mail about this post (not sent by Tranquillian btw) and that I would love to borrow Mags 47-inch blade...!! (vague enough? :) )
You do realize you'd then have to take the first plane to New York beforehand..
wink.gif

Childus said:
^Is in "violent love" mode.
you may be right, but you're in the wrong thread
wink.gif

Just got home from the interview. I think I did well, considering I only had two hours of sleep before it. I should get informed if I will get a second interview within a week or two.

@GTranq: It's an invitation; as it's MagSec we're talkin' about. :p

@Daniel <---can I call you that? : Great to hear. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get the 2nd interview and the job. Now it's time for you to get more sleep, cause sleep is good. :)