The "wish me luck" topic

@Iris: You can call me Daniel if you want :)

@all: thanks a lot for your support :). There weren't any mindboggling questions, and just a couple that I had to think about before I answered.

@Alphonse: <- can I call you that?

Of course you did alright. You better have ..because if I hear you didn't get that 2nd interview....

GTranq: I'm not sure what you mean by 'a sign of bad service', but it's an invitation indeed ..come and get it
wink.gif

MagSec4 said:
@Alphonse: <- can I call you that?
How about Anubis? That's an even cooler name. I want to name my child that... or a girl named Shabanu...

Those names have good meanings, but they may not have the best results.

Boggle. Boggle. That's a funny word.

Good luck on getting that second interview:) . Heck, at least you got a FIRST interview. That says something.

OK I guess I will ask for a little luck...

I've been having a super hard time in the last several months. I'm in a new area...I haven't been able to find a decent job...I don't know a lot of people. I have managed to get a job in a major grocery store (supposed to start next week). I'm not thrilled about it, but I had to do something in order to occupy SOME of my time and to bring at least a LITTLE money (even though it is crap).

I guess I need some luck in making everything work. I need luck in landing a GOOD job and in finding my way here...before it's too late.

Thanks in advance.:)

all the best ShadowLioness! It might even be that through your job at the store you get to see a lot of people, and there might be some who could bring to you to a better job one day.
:wave: