The "wish me luck" topic

@Caelestia: Good luck on the event you're planning.

@Shadowlioness: Best of luck to you as well.

@Daniel: Great! :) You got the second interview. May you get the job. :)

Tomorrow is my big day.
Keep your fingers crossed if you want. I am gonna need it. This job would mean a lot for me. I could start working Mon-Fri instead of irregular hours. I would work during the day and not the night. I would have 10 minutes to work instead of 2 hours. I could use my brain and not let it rot like it does now. I will probably make more money, and not have to spend $350 a month on the railcard.

I'd almost start going to church if I got the job.

It went so so...
I was kind of thrown off my balance a bit by being interviewed by my old classmate from the university. They will let me know their decision next week. I have no idea about my chances, perhaps 20% since they would interview 5 people for the job.

Tranquillian said:
It went so so...
I was kind of thrown off my balance a bit by being interviewed by my old classmate from the university. They will let me know their decision next week. I have no idea about my chances, perhaps 20% since they would interview 5 people for the job.
It is kind of intimadating to go up against more than one person for a job. The last "real" job I had I went against 4 other people and managed to get the job. So you never know...I'll keep wishing you luck.

:)

@daniel: best of luck. we know you need and deserve to have a real job.

@Dark Jester, ShadowLioness and hyena
:D, thanks a bunch for your support. It's not the end of the world if I don't get the job. I've found a cure for the times when I feel down, I work out 3-4 times a week.

I didn't get the job, and they told me it was because I didn't have the necessary experience of the MRPII system, so I guess someone else had that. I'm quite ok with their decision.

don't worry daniel, sooner or later there will be a job. just don't give up searching.

@Daniel: I'm sorry you didn't get the job. Keep on sending CVs to people and don't give up hope. You're sure to get a job soon.

Tranquillian: I'm very sorry to hear that man.
But fuck 'em.. Life goes on and you'll get another opportunity.
You'll be fine.
There's still a lot to be grateful for and be happy about in life.
(Like being a metal fan)
Everything's cool man, everything's cool |,,/