tHe wOrLd oF ChiCkeNkILLeR

ChicKenKiLLER

Feb 23, 2002
Atlanta
Visit site
So...I noticed this board is multi cultural...I was looking at the art photo thread here and the rest of the world looks so beautiful...Id love to visit every country..Ive never been out of the USA though...anyways...I love to have fun..I love good beer and good people "mean people suck" so I just thought Id share some of my art...You all have seen the Orphaned land logo I made so heres some more of my work...Ive been working with wood as a hobby for over 25 years..Yeah Im an old fart..42 to be exact...but so what Im the same person as when I was 20..I still love to rock and my first concert was UFO and this then unkown band called Iron Maiden with Paul Dianno singing..WOW! That was the Killers tour in 1981 or something...anyways you will notice a few skulls I have painted...Some people see this as "wierd" I dont..Im heavily into horror movies and like this kind of stuff and when you live by wildlife and the woods..skulls and bones can be found just by taking a walk into nature..These animals can live again through art....so anyways enough of my crap..Heres a few pics of some stuff I have made or painted....
SymBGSaVEGsmall.jpg
EGVpDTlogo.jpg
Gclock1pic.jpg
Bearfront.jpg
Celticcoppercross.jpg
Whitetailskull.jpg
Hogdeerskull.jpg
Muledeerskull.jpg
Catdeadsend.jpg

Thanks folks! I tried to show my diversity....Yeah I do "cute" things as well as horror things....I have tons more of this stuff but nothing online...They're in my photo album....I wish I wouldve kept better track of my stuff but its too late now...I have wood stuff all over America...in Italy and in Sweden...I cant get those things back but Im doing better at taking pics of the stuff I make now.....

By the way Angra rules...I have made an Angra logo and Im staring at it right now....as soon as I find my video card which one of my kids has...I will take a pic and post it for you....You will love it Im sure....

Forever_InFlames said:
Not only are you extremely talented, you also have excellent taste in music. :headbang:
My thoughts exactly...and good to see the Vanden Plas logo among them. Definitely the best German metal band around at the moment. As far as I know, they played Prog Power USA in 2003.

The intricacies in the clock are amazing. Was that celtic cross carved from one piece of wood?...eh that doesn't look like wood. The skull art is unique.
Good work!

Kairit said:
sorry, but they all seem very ugly and tacky to me. very american, indeed. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

*lol* thanks mate ...even if I want to, I couldn't express that better ...you already found the right words to do that ;)