The worst meal I've ever had the pleasure of paying for

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
http://www.toby-carvery.co.uk/the-carvery/carvery-menu-special-evening-carvery.html

I took my parents out for a meal tonight and someone said that the wee pub at the Hurlet was really good

I think the swine that said that must have hated me for some reason

It was a fuckin nightmare, the food was awful and we had to serve ourselves, the whole purpose of eating out is to get served by the staff so we could just sit and chill out and relax, enjoy the ambience, we would have been better off staying at home

It was the worst £30 I have ever spent, my mother said to me that the poor wee boy that was "serving us" was taken aback with my face of disgust about the whole experience and he was slightly worried that I might have exploded into a rage so she gave him a wee smile to reassure him that everything was ok with me

I couldn't wait to get out there quick enough, never again will I dine in that place

What about you peeps? What was the worst place you had the misfortune to dine in?

:popcorn:

at La Place, i don't know if that restaurant is only in the Netherlands or also in other countries but La Place is a restaurant next to highways.
and it was awful, ''luckily'' , the school paid for the food since we were on a schooltrip but that didn't make the food less disgusting..

We were on a trip to Bosnia by car and on the way home we stopped at a very small hotel to sleep and have dinner. Here's a list of all the mistakes we made...

1. The menu was in German. None of us understood shit
2. It was written in that old fashioned style so we couldn't see a single letter
3. The kinda old waitress didn't know english very well
4. She tried to warn us
5. Ordering that piece of crap

Dad got a schnitzel, mom got some meat with sauce but I... I don't even know what it was. Some very weird jelly with pieces of meat in it.

I was horrified as I looked upon it. I tried it. I force in a few pieces. My mouth wasn't the same for weeks.

Worst... Meal... Ever...