My incredible meal.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
There happens to be a thoroughly extraordinary Chinese food store not far from my rented home.

My household had only discovered it about 2 or 3 months ago, and I'd eaten there before, but tonight my girlfriend and I decided to purchase take-away (out).

It's the kind of place where they cook the food directly after you order it, right in front of you, and it's the freshest stuff I've ever had- even surpassing your general restaurant fare.

The point of this is, tonight I had the most incredible Satay Chicken and Fried Rice I've probably ever had....and I've had a lot.

It's been about 5 hours since dinner time, and I seriously feel like going back for more.... Quite an enigma of a fast food store.

Anyway... yeah. I think it needed to be said. It's a tragedy that that place goes without accolades.

Heh heh... Subway... I've thought about starting to eat there exclusively so that I can put on a BUNCH of weight and could honestly say that Subway made me fat... (I'm skinny as shit now, so it'd HAVE to put a decent amount of weight on me if I ate there continuously, heh heh...) Maybe Subway would turn around (after I make it public) and pay me to never eat there again or something... Hmmm...