The WoY Beer Thread.

203.jpg

I'm coming home to Canada for the American Thanksgiving Break this Tuesday!
Twofours upon twofours of Moosehead will be consumed. I'll post and let you know how it goes.:kickass:

Fuck I miss Canadian beer!

294015237a2097815115b521337411l.jpg

When I went to France recently this is I tried this ' Amsterdam Maximator ', being 11.6% alcohol I thought it would be a nice strong beer and would get me drunk alot easier, but it just tasted like watered down whiskey that'd been soaked into bread then squeased out again.

In my region we enjoy a kind of beer called "Alt" which is pretty much related to English "ale" since both words stem from the Germanic root of *aluth ;)

Uerige is one of the best but it's quite expensive...
produkte_alt.jpg

Füchschen is another great one:
alt-flasche.jpg

If one just wanna party and not spend like 1,70€ for a bottle of Uerige or Füchschen he usually buys Diebels or Schlösser.

Mehrwegflasche_05l_gr.jpg

Glas-und-Flasche.jpg

@brimstone: omg, this kind of beer looks so delicious. I'd really like to try it out :)

No beer today. I'm celebrating the opening of my shop the day before yesterday with a bottle of Laurent Perrier champagne that's been sitting in our fridge for a fair while.
It's been an exhausting couple of weeks but it's all been worth it. Sitting there playing metal all day long and being able to send people home with some good shit makes it all worthwhile, let me tell you. I'm picking up another batch of quality noise tomorrow. Hell, yeah!

After having just moved in to a new appartment in downtown Toronto...now pounding the following Toronto beers:

Steam Whistle - STEAM WHISTLE BREWING - THE GOOD BEER FOLKS
steamm-whstl.jpg

Mill Street Organic Beer - :: Mill Street Brewery :: East Toronto's First Commercial Brewery
goods_drinkup+5.jpg

And for breakfast tomorrow...

Mill Street Coffee Porter - :: Mill Street Brewery :: East Toronto's First Commercial Brewery
22306.jpg

Drinking amongst the boxes, now CRANKING...the 'Golden Years' of Bad Religion!!! (Thanks Zekeyou!) :kickass: :)

+++ Lionfrost - good luck with the store man! Keep us posted! AND, start a thread, w/ photos!!!

+++ Lionfrost - good luck with the store man! Keep us posted! AND, start a thread, w/ photos!!!
Cheers man, and thanks for the messages too.
I have a bunch of "before and after" pics of the place which I'll probably turn into a blog on MySpace but I'll make sure to post some here, as well. I still have a few cool accessories that need to go up though - and I'm not just talking about the TV set. :cool:
Let's see if I can get some WoY in there too. I think that'll work out just fine, don't you, David? ;)

BTW, that Mill Street Organic Beer looks kinda scary, haha. Sounds interestig enough, though.

lately, it's been:
PD.S06_Page_32a.jpg

nice porter, very creamy mouthfeel with nice vanilla/chocolate notes. a bit heavy to drink all the time, but good for winter.

still waiting on a summit-hopped american pale ale to finish fermenting and an almost Victory Hop Devil clone to finish as well. hope to get some kegs soon so there's no need to wash 100 bottles.