Theocracy Music Video (Hide In The Fairytale)

M@RS

Jul 22, 2010
Theocracy announced on Twitter that they would be heading to Florida to shoot their first music video!

Hide In The Fairytale seems the most realistic option. Although The Master Storyteller or Light Of The World (Not as much) I think would be pretty great too. Stoked to hear it's on it's way.

The label and the band are going to hate me for spilling the beans, but I can't wait any longer. You guys deserve to know.

It's Skeletor Goes To Mars.

SeaStorm, you realize that you have now set an unattainable standard, right? Now I will be disappointed no matter what the next announcement is.

Welp, Hide In The Fairytale was confirmed by a post on facebook. You can also see pictures on theocracymusic.com

I like how when I surveyed the band's Facebook fans, Twitter followers, and message board members, Hide came in 9th out of 10 ATWB songs:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/theocracy/747352-top-atwb-songs-rated-bands-forum-facebook-twitter-fans.html

Now that it's been announced as the video, it seems like everyone on Facebook is all "Yes, great choice! My favorite song!" As President of the HITFRMLAAOP (Hide In The Fairytale Rules My Life Above All Others Posse; shoutout to fellow officers I Rock 4 God and labarum), I say "Oh, *now* you love the song???" Quoting myself from last December:

Excellent. And the Hide In The Fairytale Rules My Life Above All Others Posse grows. Membership: 2. Now's the time to get on board before it becomes all fashionable and bandwagony! :p

Oh, what the heck - this bandwagon is plenty big - come on board! :kickass:

I can't tell you how unbelievably stoked I am that Hide was chosen as the video song! Life is very, very good :headbang:

I hope this Dan Drescher does a better job for Theocracy than he did for another band's video I seen this morning. It was quite plain and boring, seemed like a cookie cutter video with no real concept or direction.

Perhaps Mr. Drescher simply films the video's and has nothing to do with the overall theme? Let's hope so.

I like how when I surveyed the band's Facebook fans, Twitter followers, and message board members, Hide came in 9th out of 10 ATWB songs:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/theocracy/747352-top-atwb-songs-rated-bands-forum-facebook-twitter-fans.html

Now that it's been announced as the video, it seems like everyone on Facebook is all "Yes, great choice! My favorite song!" As President of the HITFRMLAAOP (Hide In The Fairytale Rules My Life Above All Others Posse; shoutout to fellow officers I Rock 4 God and labarum), I say "Oh, *now* you love the song???" Quoting myself from last December:

Oh, what the heck - this bandwagon is plenty big - come on board! :kickass:

I can't tell you how unbelievably stoked I am that Hide was chosen as the video song! Life is very, very good :headbang:

Lol. I still mostly agree with that poll. Keeping in mind that it you only asked for favorites, so Hide could be a lot of people's second favorites :p .
But I think it's a great choice for a music video, it's definitely one of the most radio-friendly.