Theocracy song suggestions

I highly doubt Matt and the rest of the band would need any help coming up with ideas as their creativity seems to have no limit. However, they probably need our support and patience the most.

buuuttt, if they were to write a worship song I'm sure this video would help. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYuA0Cz8ls

My intentions are to continue to support these guys so long as they keep the focus on Jesus and Christian topics.

That Worship video was actually Blimeycow's last good material. I seriously have hated every episode they've done since then. It sucks, because they used to be funny.

That Worship video was actually Blimeycow's last good material. I seriously have hated every episode they've done since then. It sucks, because they used to be funny.

It seems like everyone who has had either a good show, good band, good YouTube videos has screwed it up a while after fame. Matt's heart sounds like it is right, so I don't believe it will happen to Theocracy, but so many people run their hits into the ground. It happens time and again, and it is perplexing.

I think I may be to blame a bit for this thread to derail a bit. To make up for that: I usually like songs that portray a biblical person in first person perspective. Like Bethlehem. So my suggestion would be: more of that. :)

I'd love to hear a Theocracy song with a musical style similar to Ghost. You know, acoustic and stuff. Such a great sound.

I agree there. :p

Thanks guys. I would also like to hear a more acoustic sound by these guys. I enjoyed "Finding my way," by Sleeping Romance.