THEOCRACY: "THEOCRACY" RE-ISSUE DETAILS REVEALED

^That's happened to me many times. High shipping prices just means that I won't be buying your product.

I've kinda thought that they just claim they are shipping prices but really are part of the standard price (to make it seem cheaper). If that's the case, I still won't be buying your product.

It'd be interesting to hear Ulterium's explanation for this.

What happened to everyone saying "oh, I would pay $50 for it now! Oh im so excited!" you dramatic hippocrites.

The price of the product is different from the cost of shipping it to you. Do you think the guys in Theocracy see any of the $8 shipping cost?

I had the same issue with shipping, so I e-mailed Nightmare records ...

Here is what I wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if you would be distributing the Theocracy self-titled re-release coming out in November from Ulterium records.

I don't know how these things work, but was hoping to avoid paying $8.00 in shipping from Europe.

Thanks,

Here is the reply that I received:

Yes, we'll have it!

All my best,
Lance King Metal Vocalist and owner of Nightmare Records
www.LanceKingVox.com
www.NightmareRecords.com

Sent from iCloud
On Sep 27, 2013, at 08:13 AM

Take this information for what it's worth. I'm sure there will be shipping from Nightmare as well, but hopefully not $8.00.

I was looking forward to the Ulterium sampler CD that apparently comes with the preorder of the album if you order through the Ulterium website, but I'd be willing to drop it if I can get the re-release at a cheaper price from Nightmare.

What happened to everyone saying "oh, I would pay $50 for it now! Oh im so excited!" you dramatic hippocrites.

I happen to be a teenager with very, very little income and no way of getting a real job. For several years I've given up pirating things that I want to support, so that means I buy legitimately, but also as cheap as I can get it, generally. If I had a ton of money to spare, I'd love to spend $50 on a Theocracy album just to support them. Unfortunately, that's not an option for me.

My income's low enough that I probably shouldn't even buy the album in the first place, but I will.

Alright, let's go. :)

8USD is the actual cost we have to ship out a copy of the album to North America. They ship from Germany. If we would ship the album from us here in Sweden, the cost would be 9,50USD. Just to give you an idea of the shipping costs over here.

Neither we as a record label or Matt or the guys in the band would be sad if you order the album somewhere in the US where the shipping cost is lower. Theocracy receives slightly more money if you pre-order it from us, but we're just thankful for your support so it's totally up to you.

It's possible to pre-order the album through Amazon.com at this location: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Theocracy/dp/B00FG3I8IW[/ame]
If you live in Canada the album should be available here for pre-ordering soon: [ame]http://www.amazon.ca/Theocracy/dp/B00FG3I8IW[/ame]
The album will be available at iTunes, Amazon mp3 and those places as well once it's released.

Once the album is released you can also walk into your favorite local music store and ask them to order the album for you, if they don't have it in stock. We use big national distributors for both USA and Canada, so that's not a problem.

If you have any questions regarding this, just let us know. Thanks for your support!

Hi everyone,

Although the US-based "Theocracy Mailroom" will have copies we can ship within North America for about $4, we will likely still all be out of town until Nov. 17/18 because of the European tour. Therefore the earliest any of our copies would ship is Nov. 18/19 (depending on when we get back, and how long it takes to process the orders).

Just FYI for those who've ordered directly from us in the past via Amazon or other means. We will have them, yes, but it will take a little longer to get to you!!

Sue

Will the album be available on tour? I guess not, but I just have to ask. :)

Hi Sue! So I'm between ordering via amazon and ordering via the "Theocracy Mailroom." If I order directly from you guys does more money go directly to you guys? I assume so. If not I'll just go through amazon because it's very convenient.

Thanks
Nate

We get a few more dollars, but also have the envelope and amazon fee expenses, so it works out pretty close, actually. The band benefits either way, so do what's most convenient for you!

Sue

Hi Sue! So I'm between ordering via amazon and ordering via the "Theocracy Mailroom." If I order directly from you guys does more money go directly to you guys? I assume so. If not I'll just go through amazon because it's very convenient.

Thanks
Nate

FYI, the current Amazon listing is just their own (hence the Prime shipping) -- they don't let commoners list stuff for pre-sale, sadly! But like I said, we want y'all to get the CD the best way for you. I buy stuff that ships Prime over stuff that doesn't all the time!

Right now the sales rank for the self-titled is #4,123, which is 1000 spots higher than it was last night! Woo! Keep those pre-orders coming! :yow:

I found this on amazon.de and realized that the label is Sound Pollution and not Ulterium. What does that mean?

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Theocracy/dp/B00FG3I8IW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1381159512&sr=8-4&keywords=theocracy[/ame]

Why isn't there the Ulterium CD on the German Amazon?

Matt-S: There's different distributors distributing the album around the world, so some different names can appear in different listings. Closer to the release this will be taken care of though, and also the pricing on Amazon.de will be better.

There's just one edition available around the world, and that's the Ulterium Records edition, so it's doesn't matter where you get it.

Working on my review now, this is a seriously cool rerelease though. I think the most noted improvements for me are on Sinner and Serpent's Kiss, though Healing Hand has taken on new life for me too.

Working on my review now, this is a seriously cool rerelease though. I think the most noted improvements for me are on Sinner and Serpent's Kiss, though Healing Hand has taken on new life for me too.

how u do dis