THEOCRACY!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I was just spinning the S/T debut CD yesterday and it still blows me away! 11/10 Every song is a perfect winner! I am dying to hear the entire new CD! When's the next Theocracy show, Patrick? You guys just slayed the place in December! I plan to be at your next gig if at all possible. All hail the power of Theocracy! Jesus Christ Rocks!:headbang::worship:

I was just spinning the S/T debut CD yesterday and it still blows me away! 11/10 Every song is a perfect winner! I am dying to hear the entire new CD! When's the next Theocracy show, Patrick? You guys just slayed the place in December! I plan to be at your next gig if at all possible. All hail the power of Theocracy! Jesu Christ Rocks!:headbang::worship:

not sure dude, I know Matt is really tied up with this record deal that is about to come to a closing, but Im sure Matt will post something in the Theocracy forum soon with that update among others.

Trust me the new Theocracy that I've heard (only a couple of songs) have kicked major ass. I've spun them on my radio show several times, and the listeners have gone nuts over them. You can always tune in, and request one of em ;)