Therion DVD

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
Holy shit! Just got it today, it brought chills down my spine..the flashbacks from PP!!!

If you are a fan you MUST buy this thing, it is so jam-packed with shit it'll probably take me a month to see everything!!:headbang:

OH HELL YES!!!

checked the mail and guess what was waiting?

600 minutes of DVD; 122 minutes of live cd? ...and the first song I sought out was Black Funeral! :heh:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to ME!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

where did you order this dvd from??? The End Records does not have it...

Amazon has it for $30. Better than in the therion official website which has it for $46. There was already a thread for all of this info..

VenomGA said:
where did you order this dvd from??? The End Records does not have it...

www.cdinzane.com packed it on Monday and had it to me on Friday (today). Not too shabby, and for about 50 bucks (incl. shipping/handling). The official Therion store shipped the NTSC dvd on the 14th. I doubt I would have seen it at my door for a few more days. I had it ordered from Amazon, but cancelled it when cdinzane came through - even if I paid a little more.

I'm happy. :)

btw, I gave up on The End Records when it took finding Communic's debut at their table at PPVI after I had it on back order through them for months. Thanks for nothing, The End.

~Hoyt.

Well, I got it from Amazon. Was delivered to my doorstep on thursday. Today a couple of metalheads came over to my place to watch the DVD. We did not even make it to DVD 2, we played the 1st one over and over. tomorrow is the 2nd round (DVD 2). This performance is great, the CD sounds great, at least the voices are captured way better than in the Live at Midgard CD. Therion has become definately one of my favorite bands... :headbang:

yes, in my opinion the sound on the Live in Mexico DVD/CDs alone is worth the price. It's amazing! It sounds as if they're in the room with you - on a good sound system that is. :Smug:

:kickass:

The wacken performance is better visually (16x9 anamorphic and not grainy because its not in a dark venue) and just as clear sound like the one in disc 1.

maybe some of us hadn't seen the original post and are too lazy to look for it like me! I also enjoy seeing peoples joy over new stuff so relax Beavis (rocky). Don't make me pay mean ol' J- Dubya to come down from Cheeseland!!!!

rockyracoon said:
Please stop posting this.

i was just pointing this out for any further questions asked about the dvd, seeing as that last thread had almost all the information ABOUT the dvd. Did I say that the thread was unneeded? No. The very fact that I posted in this thread like 3 or 4 times is proof enough that I didn't think it was unneeded. This thread is more of a reaction to the dvd, as opposed to the other one which is merely posting information about what it has. You are my hero rockyracoon :worship:

I got Celebrators of Becoming in the mail on Friday, well in advance of Amazon's estimated arrival date (6/22 or so), and just in time to play a track on WREKage that evening. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

$30 or so and free shipping...for a 6-disc feast. Simply brilliant!

Same here, I listen to them on my way to work. It's in the rotation along with the wastefall album

:Smug: yep, the Therion camp knows how to do things right. This dvd package has been no less than five years in the making. It was first mentioned in 2001 as being a 2-dvd package.

and now look what they gave us.
goodjob.gif

Got it last night, but didn't have enough time to watch it. Now that I'm off work and have the rest of the day to sit on my ass I'm going to throw myself a Therion party :headbang: