Therion DVD

BlindPanzer said:
The wacken performance is better visually (16x9 anamorphic and not grainy because its not in a dark venue) and just as clear sound like the one in disc 1.

After seeing this posted, I watched the Mexico City DVD more critically, but didn't see too much to worry about. It's a good recording, even if Wacken is reportedly better. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet. :D

Still getting a lot of mileage from the live CDs -- great selection of songs ("The Wild Hunt"? whooo!) and a good, loong show. Time to swap them into the car CD changer. :)

While the wacken performance is recorded better, the mexico show feels a bit more personal. As posted before, it feels and sounds like you are right there watching the show live.

BlindPanzer said:
While the wacken performance is recorded better, the mexico show feels a bit more personal. As posted before, it feels and sounds like you are right there watching the show live.

yeah the camera angles and the sound quality make it feel as though I am back at PPUSA VI watching them from the front row again.

*thousand-mile stare* :dopey:

Wow, that's awesome! Both being in the video and the 10/10 rating!

BTW, Volcane, if I haven't mentioned it before, that's a cool avatar pic. Of the 150 limited photoprints released of that Elric At the End Of Time cover by Michael Whelan, I have #11. It hangs in the living-room as I speak. :headbang: :worship:

--Paul C.
President (1987-1993), The International Michael Moorcock Fan Club :)