these forums

osmorphyus

the fucking cannibal king
Dec 15, 2004
i am in hell
www.brutalnet.tk
theyre nice looking, seem to function well for the most part, but boy... having to edit my avatar about 5 times was a bunch of hooey i tell you what.. that and the whole waiting for activation thing. i wonder why they set things up like that. its very strange.

in any case, i look forward to having fun around these parts with all you vehemence folks and fans! hail fucking satan! warship the ancient goat!

my friend! of course i remember that show!

i still have the footage too. never did get it to vhs/dvd like i wanted to yet, but its still in tact! my camcorder is wrecked, so i havent been able to even read the tape myself in a year! sucks man!!

that place didnt have any security, a quick pat down, and that was all, but thats what is nice about venues i think. theyre never thinking a psycho is going to lunge in thru the back door after all, and i wasnt addmitted myselkf thru the backdoor till getting ahold of bjorn, then yourself later on!

a terrible, sickening and disgusting loss to our world, all of us will mourn deeply for many months and years to come. our lives have all been changed by the event, but hopefully well still all be able to get into shows with wristbands, chokers, and everything else that makes a metal show what its really about - having fun, and making new friends.

VEHEMENCE said:
Hey whats up osmorphyus , remember when you came to our show at the Alrosa Villa, in Columbus Ohio? That venue had no security! Sucks that Tragedy happened. Welcome to our forum!