They played You're better off dead in the finn radio

If somebody will send it to me I will also send it to other people.
my icq is 156003522

I do plan on buying the single by the way. It's just being in the US it will probably take a month to get here. an mp3 doesnt compare to the actually cd quality.

I'M GETTING MY ASS ON DIRECT CONNECT RIGHT NOW!

Once I got the song I will send it to any one who may want it, but for now no ICQ here, so u'll have to contact me through MSN Messenger (nick name: GianKaiser e-mail: giancarlo.colombo13@tin.it) and that means just one d/load per time.

I'll post here once I got the song... btw, if I'll manage to get the original cd here in Italy I'm planning to buy it.

I've not enough share to go on that hub! Pliz, SOMEONE SEND ME WITH MSN MESSENGER!!!
Or may you Macket come on the "Italian Crazy Cafe BACKUP" hub just for the time I d/l the song from u? (I have dsl so it will not take u too long, the login name is _GianKaiser_)

Cannot wait, I *must* get that single!!!

hehe
Abrasive you're on my ICQ
so I'll send it to you
Just send me a msg when you want to

I could possibly put the song on a server
but you MUST buy the single even if you have the song
ALRIGHT !?
(its a deal) :p

:eek: BEAUTIFUL! Best I could expect from CoB, as someone said, the whole song is fucking killer and everyone sounds on top of their game, FUCK if this is a taste of the new album.....this new album will rule all!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, I'm eating my nails,... I can't even sleep.. I need to hear new stuff..

Isn't there any german out there who went to Wacken Open Air and could tell us every single detail of " Needless 24/7 " ?

I heard there's some techno on it?
Goddamnit.... when the hell does the new album come out?
do you guys think there will be any lyrics on the booklet or something?
How about the Reaper? How do you guys think it will look?

:rolleyes:

the reaper looks badass on that single cover thing, hes all curvy and wavy and such.......

if youre biting your nails and u cant sleep, i suggest u jerk off or something.