You're Better Off Dead!

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I think You're Better Off Dead reminds me of Hate Me! somewhat. Both songs have a little solo plus the huge solo. Both songs express the whole feel of the upcoming album, both songs are singles, and both songs have an ! at the end of the title.

You're better off dead definitly shows that Hate Crew Deathroll will be an awesome album. What does everyone else think of the new single?:confused:

You're Better Off Dead reminds me more or Warheart.
P.S. How do you know it expresses the whole feel of the upcoming album if you havent heard it?

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
I think You're Better Off Dead reminds me of Hate Me! somewhat. Both songs have a little solo plus the huge solo. Both songs express the whole feel of the upcoming album, both songs are singles, and both songs have an ! at the end of the title.
That's right. And both songs have a short uptempo part with fast double bass at the end (ok, YBOD has this uptempo part in the beginning, too).

You´re Better Off Dead sounds new. If I think in the relations with the old songs, like Hate Me! I can make a relation, but the first impression that I have about it is that this new album will be a surprise (technicale and musically).

and I like it ;)

It's simply great, one of my favourite cob songs ever. I like Needles/Needless/Needled/Whatever 24/7 too.

ybod rules
and yeah the names of the new songs/album are pretty weird, but whatver... who cares about a fucking name gaaaah