They played You're better off dead in the finn radio

gothErika®

Jun 30, 2002
Brazil
AAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
http://www.yle.fi/radiomafia/
there's a webcast button there :)grin: thank godness!!)
goddaaaaamnnnnniit

You're better off dead was in Metalliliito today!!
fucking killer!!!
:hotjump: :OMG: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeaah there are 2 hours of metal every sunday in that radio thingie...and I was fucking lucky cuz I was with that shit turned on when they played that .. I just heard the guy saying " children of bodomiin -you're better off dead"(or sumthin like that) & .. Oh shit... I'm still shocked
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm... nope... my soundcard sucks...

edit: but i can put it trough mic.. but then quality is very poor...
ill have to find mic first..

Hi everybody, my first post on this board, and please excuse my english, cuz' I'm from France, but I'll do my best !

Nows orry everybody, just a bit of french, cuz' I've seen there's another frenchman here... :D

Originally posted by PoueT
damn why i live in France !

Bien l'bonjour ! Enfin, j'espère que tu parles français, hé hé... C pas pask'on vit en France qu'on parle français ! Y'en a combien des français ici ? Juste pour savoir...
Enfin soit ! Donc le single est bientot sortit... Va falloir trouver ça main'tnant...

--I edited that message cuz' I forgot to say hello and topresent myself... Sorry ! :cry: --

ouais ben si t arrive a trouve le single en France tu me previens parce ke dans ce cas je saute dessus :)

damn i hope the new single will be release in France :err:

hey people, only 5 days left for you to listen to it ;) , but now the little banana ass over here is proud.., I have listened to it already , lalalalaa;)