They've won me over!

NeonKnite

Apr 20, 2004
I saw Evergrey open for Iced Earth (one of my fav metal bands!) from the front row in Cleveland.

I really enjoyed their live show and decided to check out their albums... needless to say I am REALLY getting into these guys. They kick ass!

I managed to get a hold of all the discs and really love the last 3 albums especially... "The Inner Circle" is brilliant... yes... frigging brilliant!! I have my own copy on order... :D

I hope they make it back to Cleveland or Pittsburgh in the near future or I'm able to catch them somewhere else soon... but I was wondering have they ever done a headlining show in the US? If not, have they at least done much longer sets than the one they're currently doing?

Glenn
(aka BurntOfferings on the Iced Realm Message Board)

Ahoy BurntOfferings! I too recently just joined (even though I've known of the band before the whole Iced Earth tour thing). Good to see a familiar.....name. You probably know me as Set Jr. from the IE board. I've also noticed am_ash is also here (how can you miss a pretty avatar like hers? :Spin: )

Yes, I've seen Evergrey do much longer sets, and the truth is that they are extremely, but extremely, good live. On album as well :hotjump:

I'd love to see a Single release of "When the walls go down" with the a "Touch of blessing"-video as a bonus track. :worship:

Stay grey :headbang:

Cool... another PA fan on here.... and yes Frosties I recognize the name from Iced Realm...

I've been trying to find a ticket to make the Jaxx show but none are too be found... that show is the only shot I have to catch them on this leg but it doesn't look good.

Frosties said:
Ahoy BurntOfferings! I too recently just joined (even though I've known of the band before the whole Iced Earth tour thing). Good to see a familiar.....name. You probably know me as Set Jr. from the IE board. I've also noticed am_ash is also here (how can you miss a pretty avatar like hers? :Spin: )

Frosties huh? AND NeonKnite? Now I have to get used to your "new" names!
Welcome aboard!
Just to rub it in- I'll be at the Toronto show tonight-ha ha!

am_ash2 said:
Frosties huh? AND NeonKnite? Now I have to get used to your "new" names!
Welcome aboard!
Just to rub it in- I'll be at the Toronto show tonight-ha ha!

82.gif

BTW, call me whatever you want, it doesn't really matter to me.
85.gif

Those smilies familiar?

I just recently heard of them too (well like a month, but I've only had 2 cds for about 2-3 weeks). I also heard about them from listening to Iced Earth. Their music is addictive. I've also noticed they get gradually better. Wish I could see IE/Eg/COB in concert. I REALLY WANNA SEE 'EM!!! ...but I can't. Damn. But yea Evergrey kicks arse I'm gettin two more cd's in this next week. Got 'em online cause Best Buy only got the two oldest ones.