Thieves!!

TheReaperrr

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2006
Hey look at that shit:

www.negativeone.de

This is the homepage of a German band of dumb-asses. Look at their t-Shirts:
There stands Negative One Hate-Crew. These dumb assfuckers are stealing "Hate-Crew" from CoB. Write your opinion in the guestbook of those cocksuckers!

personally i dont give a shit if it was stolen, i never heard of this band any way so i dont care, and even if it was famous band that's pathetic too.
so they tried to get "something" too bad they chose it because its really nothing to steal from.

I hope that band never gets famous. If they do, it's their own mistake when a psycothic, mentally sick COB-fantothebonedude comes and rips off their arms and eats them like a shark. That wouldn't be me, I'm not that committed. I don't give fuck, only feel sorry for those who copy stuff.

The-Petoniemi said:
I hope that band never gets famous. If they do, it's their own mistake when a psycothic, mentally sick COB-fantothebonedude comes and rips off their arms and eats them like a shark. That wouldn't be me, I'm not that committed. I don't give fuck, only feel sorry for those who copy stuff.

:guh:

WHATTHEFUCKJUSTHAPPENEDHERE?!?!?!?/1/1/1KOPN1234OJ2308

The-Petoniemi said:
what the hell? :guh: thats really messed up

TheReaperrr said:
There stands Negative One Hate-Crew. These dumb assfuckers are stealing "Hate-Crew" from CoB. Write your opinion in the guestbook of those cocksuckers!

I don't give a fuck either...

...but I'm gonna take a look in their guestbook anyway:D .