this artist known as Neige

I'm really starting to like this Amesoeurs project. I think it might benefit from an analog recording upgrade in the future, but Neige has done a lot with what he has here!

I haven't heard Alcest since early-ish in 2005 whenever Décadent recommended them to me. Good stuff! Interesting interview too.

I think I will be ordering the Amesoeurs limited edition ep sometime this week. I heard the sample track and I am sold.

I really love the ideas and imagery behind both Alcest and Amesoeurs. I love all the photographs for Amesoeurs. They really add to the feeling of the actual music and help convey the message behind the band. Really great stuff.

So uhh nobody posted that there's samples of the new album available yet...

Alcest are unbelievable. For me there are maybe 3 or 4 bands who I always name as my favourites, and who's music means a great deal to me on a whole different level than most bands do, and I'm fairly sure Alcest are going to join that little group based on everything I've heard of them so far.

Alcest = :kickass:

Amesouers = :kickass:

Peste Noire = 2 listens in, on the fence to be honest

Celestia = got the digibook, told Frank to buy one, he says it's good, I've yet to hear

Mortifera = no idea but apparently Reign in Acai has some. I'm obviously late to all the Neige gang-banging