this artist known as Neige

was not aware:

Celestia’s long awaited sophomore effort, Frigidiis Apotheosia: Genèse de l'Abstinence, will see the light of day sometime in 2007 on Paragon and Aeternitas Tenebrarum Foundation. More details to follow.

So I noticed a bunch more of yous ordered Amesouers....I wonder if this will turn into the next RC Autumn Aurora. :loco: Well, at least code666 will get a few more orders for the full length.

I got mine in today, and the Dolorian & Unholy albums I ordered from that guy yesterday.

So far, I'm liking Dolorian most out of the 3, but Amesouers is quality stuff too.

Peste Noire's "Dueil Angoisseus [texte de Christine de Pisan, 1362 - 1461]" is one of the best avant-garde BM songs I've ever heard

jesus h kkkhrist!!!!

i gave up on peste noire. i liked a few songs from the debut, but man, folkfuck folie was pure cowshit.

i still listen to alcest and amesoeurs. and yeah its pink and flowery, but the new alcest still is great. i guess i didnt expect black metal, or even metal, and was prepared.

haven't heard the new one yet, but first two tracks are pretty decent

I was never sold on the previous Peste Noire at first but it needs several listens to appreciate...but the "Christine de Pisan" song has been fantastic since the first spin and right about now it's one of the best BM songs to come out of France

then just upload it. You know you want to. :)

right you are

"Dueill Angoisseus (Christine de Pisan, 1362 - 1431)"

La%20Sanie%20Des%20Siecles%20-%20Panegyrique%20De%20La%20Degenerescence.jpg

Presuming of course that you like things all Alcest and Amesouers...this is just an excellent well written song with that medieval sense & sensibility...