This board is full of flaming idiots

Pyrus said:
Note that I meant "flaming idiots" as in "flamboyantly stupid." An adjective, not a verb. Flaming people, as in insulting them over the internet, is therapeutic and everyone should do it.
Quoted for truth. I witnessed this said the time of the original posted thread.

Also, flaming people (verb form), gives them the skills they need to have to survive on the board. If you can't take some physical abuse, you're too uptight and won't fit in at all. I just save them the time and effort early on.

metalskater7 said:
Also, flaming people (verb form), gives them the skills they need to have to survive on the board. If you can't take some physical abuse, you're too uptight and won't fit in at all. I just save them the time and effort early on.
Thats why we love you.:kickass:

metalskater7 said:

and of course, some people like constant physical abuse, while under the effect of Rhapsody..... in fire.

metalskater7 said:
verbal abuse?

Karmic said:
and of course, some people like constant physical abuse, while under the effect of Rhapsody..... in fire.
+1

I enjoy it when a new guy is being flamed and he's like "okay you're obviously an idiot so im going to stop posting in this thread" but then keeps on responding to every post. Love it.