This board is full of flaming idiots

btw, I like this thread, I made a similar one maybe a year ago, and got told "IF YUO NO HAPPY THEN LEAVE BOARD LAWL", hopefully this one will know a better ending.

i agree this board sucks now. im never here anymore because no one talks about music or nevermore. sorry guys, but making topics about breaking up with your boy/girlfriend is fucking stupid and embarrassing to read.

Devy_Metal said:
i agree this board sucks now. im never here anymore because no one talks about music or nevermore. sorry guys, but making topics about breaking up with your boy/girlfriend is fucking stupid and embarrassing to read.

So start some music threads. One o fthe things I *like* about this forum is that it isn't constant Nevermore-worship - unless, of course, all of us just went to see them. :lol: Seriously, though, it keeps things interesting when it's not so band-centric - and it gives the band a better idea of what their audience is like...

Devy_Metal said:

Then don't read them. You obviously have an urge to do it, so why embarass yourself?

Pyrus said:
Who the fuck still thinks that posting goatse is actually clever and funny? Fuck off, you moron, go back to Something Awful five years ago.
<3

We need ledmag back.